Construction Administrator Jobs
Premier Job Offers
Focus Resourcing Limited - Billericay
A busy and varied role, we are looking for an individual who has experience of working within the Construction sector, likes to be busy, is a team player, doesn't mind going the extra mile, has strong...
eSift Limited - Bridgwater
This is an exciting opportunity in which you will be responsible for the timely administration of all documentation associated with the contract. This will include both paper and electronic administration...
Borne - North West London, London, South East
You will be required to fulfil an administrative role based at the project site office. It's essential that you have 1 years' experience working on a construction site and ideally supported a team. Manage...
from: careerstructure.com (+1 source) - 3 days ago
RHSS Limited - Croydon, Surrey, Surrey, South East
· Working closely with clients to arrange appointments / meetings / site inspections on a regular basis. · Maintaining the company information pack which includes all details to be provided to prospective... From £20,000 to £25,000 per annumRegister your CV
from: totaljobs.com - Yesterday
Daniel Owen Ltd - London
This is a contract role and will be based in The City (Bank). If you meet the requirements as listed above, please apply to this advert with the most recent version of your CV. Interviews are being held... £9 - £12 per hour
from: jobflurry.com (+3 sources) - 2 days ago
- Users are also interested in
- What is the average salary for Construction Administrator?
- JobisJob Forum: Start a Discussion and Share your Insights Join
Interaction Recruitment - Loughton, Essex (+2 locations)
If you are looking for a new role within an expanding company who respect and offer their staff genuine progression then please apply by submitting your CV. Please note that due to the expected number... 25000.00
from: reed.co.uk (+3 sources) - 5 days ago
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Henfield, West Sussex
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of between £20K-£23K depending on experience. You will be working with one of the largest construction companies in the UK, so training and support on offer... 18000.00
from: reed.co.uk - 11 days ago
Resourcing Group - Poole (+1 location)
* With the support of the Design Manager, oversee and review the consultants completed designs and drawings, including specifications, in order to ensure that codes and technical requirements are all met... £20k - £25k pa
from: jobsite.co.uk (+4 sources) - 11 days ago
KEEPMOAT - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
At Keepmoat we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service... Up to £20,000 per annum Dependent on experienceRegister your CV
from: totaljobs.com - 10 days ago
Daniel Owen Ltd - London
* Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce documents, correspondence, records, reports, presentations and spreadsheets * Photocopying and... £9 - £13 per annum
from: jobflurry.com (+4 sources) - 8 days ago
Girling Jones - Dorset, South West
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on 01392493347 Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment... £17000 - £22000 per annumRegister your CV
from: totaljobs.com (+2 sources) - 14 days ago
Ashbrittle - Oman
You will be responsible for documentation, project tracking and control of systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the implementation and development of new system... OMR 1,500 p.m. + Medical Insurance and Flights
from: careerstructure.com - Yesterday
Get email alerts for: Construction Administrator Jobs
You can cancel email alerts at any time. We will not share your email address with anyone.