Customer Service Executive job descriptionFREE Job Posting
Customer Service Executives handle phone, internet and face to face interactions with customers. They manage client adjustments, claims, quotations, and process customer orders. They network with all groups and departments involved in customer orders, processing and support.
A Customer Service Executive usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Identifying new opportunities
• Liaising with customers
• Processing customer orders
• Supporting sales and development departments
• Dealing with adjustments
• Escalating any complaints
• Updating database
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service executive.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service executive.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service executive.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for customer service executive.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for customer service executive.
Customer Service Executive Jobs33,373 search results
Latest Job Offers
£18000 - £24000/annum
£20000 - £26500 per annum
City, London, South East
From £14,500 to £14,500 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire
Hull, North Humberside
North West London, London
Most Popular Job Searches
- Customer Service Executive
- Customer Service Executive Wilmslow
- Customer Service Executive Barnet
- Customer Service Executive Bishop's Stortford
- Customer Service Executive Runcorn
- Customer Service Executive Stockport
- Customer Service Executive Tonbridge
- Customer Service Executive Watford
- Customer Service Executive Welwyn Garden City
- Customer Service Executive Woking
Related Job Descriptions