Customer Service Executive job descriptionFREE Job Posting
Customer Service Executives handle phone, internet and face to face interactions with customers. They manage client adjustments, claims, quotations, and process customer orders. They network with all groups and departments involved in customer orders, processing and support.
A Customer Service Executive usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Identifying new opportunities
• Liaising with customers
• Processing customer orders
• Supporting sales and development departments
• Dealing with adjustments
• Escalating any complaints
• Updating database
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service executive.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service executive.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service executive.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for customer service executive.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for customer service executive.
Customer Service Executive Jobs
Latest Job Offers
£18000 - £22000/annum
£17000 - £23000/annum
£19,000 - £20,000
GBP 17000 - GBP 17550
Most Popular Job Searches
- Customer Service Executive Booking
- Temporary Customer Service Executive
- Spanish Customer Service Executive
- SAP Customer Service Executive
- Inbound Customer Service Executive
- Part Time Customer Service Executive
- Customer Executive
- Service Executive
- Customer Care Executive
- Customer Support Executive
Related Job Descriptions