Public Relations Jobs in Edinburgh
Adecco - Edinburgh, Midlothian
*Experience of dealing with the public and building users and giving advice and direction on health and safety and water hygiene matters. *Experience of legionella risk assessment surveys and the major parameters that require to be met during these. *Laboratory...Register your CV
from: reed.co.uk (+2 sources) - 3 days ago
WYG Group Ltd - Edinburgh
With a degree in Building Services Engineering or equivalent and membership of CIBSE, ASHRAE or equivalent professional body, you'll bring to the role a sound knowledge and proven experience in the survey, design and implementation of mechanical and electrical... Permanent...
from: jobsite.co.uk (+2 sources) - 2 days ago
Candidate Source - Edinburgh, Midlothian
• Ability to deal with a wide variety of people as well as following a processes and procedures in line with training and regulations. • Prepare documentation and ensuring that all paperwork is accurate and current. • Perform prisoner escort, custodial... 8.60Register your CV
from: reed.co.uk (+3 sources) - 6 days ago
Matchtech - Edinburgh
- Liaising with both Local Authorities and other bodies to ascertain details of Special Category lands and public rights of way. - Representing landed interests on plans to accompany both the Application and the Notices. The main responsibilities of the... Permanent... £18000 - £21000 per annum
from: telegraph.co.uk (+1 source) - 14 days ago
Core-Asset Consulting - Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Monitor the development and implementation of business plans for all key client channels and ensure that they are aligned to the forecast market share and profitability growth of the channel To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work...
from: Efinancialcareers.co.uk - 11 days ago
Amazon - Edinburgh
- Concessions reduction analysis – compiling and analysing concessions data across the CS network to identify policies which could be changed to improve the customer experience, highlighting policy compliance to the CS operations team and supporting CX...
from: scotjobsnet.co.uk - 14 days ago
Adecco UK & Ireland - Edinburgh
Adecco are currently recruiting a variety of on going temporary contact centre roles within a leading public sector organisation based in Edinburgh. *Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. *Excellent time management and a strong work... Temporary...
from: Adecco UK & Ireland - 26 days ago
Cofely Gdf Suez - Edinburgh , Central Scotland
• Maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that AFM / Regional Manager are suitably informed in a timely manner • Be responsible for ensuring... Part-time...
from: greatjobsinengineering.co.uk - 25 days ago
Village Urban Resorts - Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland
· Presentation and standards – The leisure club meets and exceeds statutory requirements and should always comply with standard operating procedures and equipment should be maintained and any defaults reported. Your personal presentation must be impeccable...
from: caterer.com - 26 days ago
Currently I am looking for a Senior Project Manager for 6 months in Edinburgh / Financial experience with £400pd to £550pd * Managing the third party who are building the website application * Ability to prepare and monitor detailed plans Spec: Contract... 525
from: technojobs.co.uk - More than 30 days ago