Fragrance Retail Jobs

1 to 10 of 301 vacancies

Sort by:  Date | Relevance

Related Jobs:  FragranceFragrance EghamFragrance WatfordFragrance LondonFragrance Birmingham

Fragrance/Beauty Retail Promotions Consultant  

Additions UK LTD - Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire (+9 locations)

You must be confident and feel at ease dealing with the general public, you should also be motivated as you will be working in busy stores in the run up to their busiest time of the year. the Perfume Shop job Application Form... 55.00

Register your CV

from: reed.co.uk - 6 days ago

Promotional Retail Staff - Luxury Fragrance Brands  

Artisan - Reading, Berkshire (+9 locations)

We are currently recruiting experienced and enthusiastic sales consultants and promotions staff to work on a temporary basis. Artisan People is a leading boutique recruitment agency specialising in luxury beauty. Have outstanding communication & customer... 7.00

Register your CV

from: reed.co.uk - 8 days ago

Luxury Travel Retail Trainer - Fragrance and Beauty - London  

Four Seasons Recruitment Ltd - London, South East

Travelling in the UK whilst working across all concessions in Travel Retail - this will include 80% of time spent in London Airports - the remaining 20% of the role will include travelling to Dublin, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh. To develop in depth... £28000 - £30000 per annum + company car, annual bonus

from: retailchoice.com - 24 days ago

Exciting new Fragrance launch - Beauty temps needed!  

Artisan - Central London, London

To apply please send your CV along with a recent photograph . Requirements 7.50

Register your CV

from: reed.co.uk - 9 days ago

Fragrance Store Manager - £25k - £28k (MAT COVER)  

Temps On-Line Ltd - City, London, South East

- To manage the day to day operational and staffing requirements of the store including rota, security, monies, and personnel issues - Ideally you will have proven retail management experience within the beauty or fragrance industry - A career history... Permanent... £25000 - £28000 per annum

from: totaljobs.com - 8 days ago

Fragrance Store Manager - £25k - £28k (MAT COVER)  

ROC Retail - City, London, South East

- To manage the day to day operational and staffing requirements of the store including rota, security, monies, and personnel issues - Ideally you will have proven retail management experience within the beauty or fragrance industry - A career history... £25000 - £28000 per annum

from: retailchoice.com - 8 days ago

Sales & Promotion Retail Staff - Luxury Fragrance & Beauty  

Artisan - Liverpool, Merseyside

Ability to demonstrate knowledge & passion for all brands & products you work with Ability to achieve and exceed sales targets 7.00

Register your CV

from: reed.co.uk - 24 days ago

Fragrance Store Manager - £25k - £28k MAT COVER  

ROC Recruitment - City Of London, London

- To manage the day to day operational and staffing requirements of the store including rota, security, monies, and personnel issues - Ideally you will have proven retail management experience within the beauty or fragrance industry - A career history... 25000.00

Register your CV

from: reed.co.uk - 8 days ago

Concession Manager: Fragrance Expert  

Fragrance Expert - Altrincham, Cheshire, North West

Come and join this fantastic business specialising in The Fragrance. Offering a excellent environment, salary and package. The above is not exhaustive, and from time to time other general duties will be required. Clear oral and written communication with...

from: retailchoice.com - 23 days ago

Register your CV
Post your CV now with our Partner
and receive job offers perfect for you!

Sales Executive - Retail & Wholesale - Luxury Fragrance  

London

We are seeking candidates of a strong character with good presence to command respect of key account buyers and staff immediately. Others...

from: arca24.com - 6 days ago


Get email alerts for Fragrance Retail Jobs

Top locations

Loading map...

Top locations in GB hiring now Fragrance Retail Jobs:

Contacts you may have


JobisJob Tutorial

Share Options

Filter jobs by

Related sections

My recent searches
You have no recent searches at the moment.
Use our Job Search to find your new job.

Refine your search

My recent searches
Fragrance Retail