Trade Support Jobs
Core-Asset Consulting - Edinburgh
Job description: Core- Asset Consulting's client, an international asset management firm, are looking for a Trade Support Administrator, to join their team in Edinburgh for a fixed term contract of 6 months...
from: s1jobs.com (+2 sources) - 4 days ago
Lynne Hargreaves Associates Ltd - London
Do you also have experience of corporate events and dividends processing within the buy-side (Asset/Investment Management/Hedge Fund space)? Do you have strong Cash/Trade/Position Reconciliations experience... to £40K + Bonus + Benefits
from: jobsite.co.uk (+2 sources) - 3 days ago
- Users are also interested in
- What is the average salary for Trade Support?
- JobisJob Forum: Start a Discussion and Share your Insights Join
Zed Recruitment - Edinburgh
The Role Main responsibilities for the Trade Support Analyst will include: • Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly tasks covering trade support, static data and reporting • Support the front-office and...
from: eFinancialCareers.co.uk (+1 source) - 12 days ago
JGB Partners Limited - London
· Understanding of front to back trading life cycle and all associated risks · Working closely with sales team to resolve all queries . Ideally will be educated to degree level. · Reconciliation and settlement... Up to £47k
from: jobsite.co.uk (+1 source) - 8 days ago
Marlin Selection Ltd - London
- 2-3 years of experience within Fixed income, FXIR Middle Office or Trade Support All applicants must send a full CV to Marlin Selection to apply for this new exciting opportunity.
from: jobsite.co.uk (+2 sources) - 5 days ago
Tech - South West London, London, South East
Ideally, the Trade Desk Support Engineer will have 2-6 years’ experience of providing IT support to enterprise clients A working knowledge of Windows desktop and server hardware, including performance... From £70,000 to £80,000 per annum
from: cwjobs.co.uk (+1 source) - Yesterday
Market Talent Limited - City Of London
- Monitor trades as they pass through the workflow in the Fidessa front office system and ensure they are quickly moved to back-office queues to enable timely processing of downstream operational functions... £35,000 - £40,000
from: jobsite.co.uk - 10 days ago
Responsibilities will be varied covering Cash Forecasting / Monitoring, Performance Calculations, Verification of Fund Valuations, Monthly Rebalancing of Portfolio's, Internal / Client Query Resolution... Circa £45k + Bonus
from: jobsite.co.uk (+1 source) - 9 days ago
Centre People - Edgware, Greater London (+1 location)
The role would suit someone with around 4-5 years of very stable, UK based logistics and international trade sales administration experience, looking for a long term role with solid career development... 25000.00
from: reed.co.uk (+1 source) - 17 days ago
Get email alerts for: Trade Support Jobs
You can cancel email alerts at any time. We will not share your email address with anyone.