Internship is an experience that everybody has to go through eventually. Hours and hours of hard work, sleeping bad and stress until finally you get hired and become part of the staff. However, these are also some of the most exciting years of your career because everything is new! So, let’s take a look at the most important moments that every intern has to go through.
1. When you get ready for you job interview:
2. When you have to work in summer, but you only have air conditioner at the office:
3. When someone tells you a really offensive joke, but you still have to laugh:
4. When you have done something several times, but someones tells you how to do it better:
5. When you still have a lot of work to do, but everybody around you keeps talking and talking:
6. When you went out at night, but have to wake up early:
7. When your supervisor is telling you what to do on your first day:
8. When you did your best to finish your work on time, but still failed:
9…and when you finally succeeded:
10. When you get your first paycheck:
These are some of the most common situations that every intern goes through at the start of their professional career. If you can think of any other experiences please leave a comment below!