The winners of our raffle are:
- UK: Ian Durrant, who posted the following comment on the 1st of November in the martial arts forum: “I’m new to the area but hopefully getting my name about will open some doors. Time to start doing some background research and reviewing.”
- DE, AT, FR, PL: Christian Sajovic, who posted the following comment on the 23rd of October in the gewerbe forum: “ Arbeit finden für 50+,trotz ausgezeichneten Berufserfolges-ist schwierig”
- MX, CO, ZA: Aaron Jordan Melo Gomez , who posted the following comment on the 22nd of September in the etapa sena contabilidad forum: “Hola, tengo una opinión un poco criticada por muchos, me gustaria que publicaran empleos para personas con muy poca experiencia, es decir en algunas ofertas dicen que sin experiencia, pero al momento de asistir a la entrevista, te piden y anotan la experiencia laboral, o siempre piden minimo 1 año, mas que todo hablo por estudiantes, en mi caso, gracias.”
The JobisJob Forum is a virtual space to share experiences and answer questions. Take part and enter the competition to win a gift card
Getting a job that satisfies our needs is not an easy task, and can sometimes turn into an arduous process that fails to achieve the expected results. But, if you’ve already used the JobisJob website, you’ll know that it can be far simpler and more achievable than you imagined. We are now offering more features and have increased the chances of finding online users who have had similar experiences and want to share their experiences and tips to help everyone to achieve the professional success they are looking for. We are presenting this tool, which we are really proud of, as a virtual communication space that encourages discussion and the sharing of advice between users. The JobisJob Forum is available in the 28 countries where we currently operate and its objectives include answering questions, sharing experiences and providing information on job market trends.
HOW TO TAKE PART IN THE DRAW
In order to encourage more and more users to join this great community and ensure that its use becomes even more widespread, JobisJob is organising a competition where the winners will receive an Amazon gift card. Taking part is as simple as posting on the forum. The aim is to encourage users to learn how it works and how to use it to help them to answer all of their questions or share their personal and professional experiences. For now, the contest is being run only in certain countries, but will be available in others at a later date. The 3 competitions at present are:
- JobisJob Mexico, JobisJob Colombia and JobisJob South Africa
- JobisJob France, JobisJob Poland, JobisJob Germany and JobisJob Austria.
Users can take part as many times as they wish by commenting on the forum, provided that the comments are not repeated and are related to forum’s purpose. You can take part either by posting a comment on an already existing thread or by posting a new question or topic. To qualify for the competition, all posts must be in line with the policies of the company and the contest rules. The more you take part, the greater your chance of winning!
The contest winner will be selected at random from all of the comments published on the www.random.org platform. The deadline for taking part ends on 13 November, and the winner will be announced 10 days after this date on the official JobisJob social networks. The winner will be contacted via email.