Assistant Company Secretary Jobs in London
Premier Job Offers
People First (Recruitment) Limited - London
People First (Recruitment) Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent and fixed term contract recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this...
Michael Page Legal - England, London
- Plan, organise, minute and follow-up actions for Board and Committee meetings - Advise on the corporate governance framework for the group - Proven ability to engage and influence senior board members... £50000 - £65000 per annum
from: totallylegal.co.uk (+1 source) - 4 days ago
COuRT - City of London, Greater London
This position will proactively support the business by providing high quality Company Secretarial support and advice to the various business areas and functions. Organising and maintaining records of directors'...
from: reed.co.uk (+1 source) - 9 days ago
- Users are also interested in
- What is the average salary for Assistant Company Secretary in London?
- JobisJob Forum: Start a Discussion and Share your Insights Join
M&G Group - London
Key duties: * Planning, organising and minuting Board and Committee meetings, and following up on action points * Providing advice on the corporate governance framework for the M&G Group, to include ensuring...
from: eFinancialCareers.co.uk - 19 days ago
Law Absolute Limited - London (Central), London (Greater)
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment... £55,000 - £80,000
from: totallylegal.co.uk (+1 source) - 19 days ago
Chadwick Nott (London) - England, London
As a candidate, you will have at least 1-2 years experience as a Company Secretary Assistant at either a leading law firm or professional services institution, such as an accountancy practice or a specialist... £30000 - £35000 per annum
from: totallylegal.co.uk - 2 days ago
LMA - London
Key responsibilities of the role include: Assisting with board, committee and general meeting servicing, administration and producing minutes, including deputising for the Group Company Secretary Drafting... 70000
from: eFinancialCareers.co.uk (+2 sources) - 12 days ago
SSQ Interim Solutions - London (Central), London (Greater)
Responsibilities of the role will entail board support and a wide range of duties, supporting the Deputy Company Secretary. The role will be well suited to someone with a minimum of four years experience...
from: totallylegal.co.uk (+1 source) - 23 days ago
Michael Page Legal - England, London, West London
- Ensure the business complies with the Companies Act 2006 and Disclosure and Transparency Rules - Exceptional working background of listed company secretarial experience My client is a well-know FTSE... £65000 - £80000 per annum
from: totallylegal.co.uk (+1 source) - 25 days ago
BCT Resourcing - London, Greater London
* Monitor, prepare and submit all statutory and regulatory filings and notifications ( FCA & PRA), liaising with other divisions as required. * Assist the Group Legal Counsel and Group Head of Risk & Compliance... 50000.00
from: reed.co.uk (+1 source) - More than 30 days ago
Get email alerts for: Assistant Company Secretary Jobs in London
You can cancel email alerts at any time. We will not share your email address with anyone.