Jobs in Medway

1 to 10 of 731 vacancies

Sort by:  Date | Relevance

Trainee IT Support  

LG Marketing - Rochester, Kent, South East

Are you looking for a first-class online IT training course? Are you technically minded and have a passion for technology? If so, you are ideally suited to train for an exciting career in IT Support. Become... Medway Work careers...

Register your CV

from: totaljobs.com - Yesterday

SALES EXECUTIVE / ACCOUNT MANAGER / SALES CONSULTANT / INTERNAL  

Genesis Associates - Rochester

The role will be 70% new business and the remaining 30% will be utilised to manage a book of accounts that will be inherited. With accounts that naturally generate revenue, strong relationship building... Medway careers... £18k - £23k pa + £35k OTE

from: jobsite.co.uk (+3 sources) - Yesterday

See more: Sales Jobs
Sales Executive - Freight Services  

Accord Sales - Rochester, Kent, South East

Do you have the desire to join a well-established growing business? Do you have a back ground in freight logistics and experience within sales roles? If you're answering yes to these questions, then there... medway kent... £35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission

Register your CV

from: totaljobs.com (+2 sources) - Yesterday

Maintenance Engineer (Technical and Career Progression)  

BMS Engineering Recruitment - Rochester

WELL ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION: A globally known business providing services across the UK and Europe to the likes of Large retail, Hotel Groups and NHS. This company have Over 30 sites within the UK and... £28k - £29k pa + Training & Development

from: jobsite.co.uk (+3 sources) - 6 days ago

See more: Engineering Jobs
Quality Control  

Manpower - Rochester, Kent, South East

The business has been around for years and has established itself as a main contender in renovating new and used vehicles. The company is growing rapidly with talks of expansion on the table. They are... £25000 - £26000 per annum + package

Register your CV

from: totaljobs.com (+1 source) - Yesterday

Trainee Phlebotomist  

GEOPACE LIMITED - Rochester

Learn how to take blood TRAIN AS A PHLEBOTOMIST awarding a Certificate in Phlebotomy. ROCHESTER: 1 - 2 October

from: jobs.localworld.co.uk - 6 days ago

Subject Leader Science  

The Thomas Aveling School - Rochester

This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful school on its journey to outstanding. We are looking for a dynamic and suitably qualified person to lead our Science Department which consists...

from: talentedteacherjobs.co.uk - 7 days ago

Accounts Senior - Excellent growth/ progression  

Michael Page Finance - Rochester, Kent, South East

As a medium sized accountancy practice, this firm is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team in a progressive and ever developing role. The position will have mixed responsibility and you will... £33000 - £38000 per annum + Pension, Holiday

Register your CV

from: totaljobs.com (+3 sources) - 2 days ago

Furniture Service Technician - Rochester (Field-based)  

Abalon Ltd - Rochester, Kent

Our client, a leading furniture warranty specialist, is looking to expand their team in the Rochester area on a contract basis. You will be required to travel to customer homes and carry out professional... 10.60

from: reed.co.uk - 3 days ago

Register your CV
Post your CV now with our Partner
and receive job offers perfect for you!

Panel Beater  

Manpower - Rochester

The business was established over 30 years ago and has grown to become a market leader in vehicle preparation. They currently boast a portfolio of prestigious clients and are in the process of tendering... £30500 - £31k pa

from: jobsite.co.uk (+3 sources) - 3 days ago


Get email alerts for: Jobs in Medway

You can cancel email alerts at any time. We will not share your email address with anyone.

Some Valuable Facts about jobs in Medway

Show me the money! Although not all companies provide salaries in their published vacancies, JobisJob has compiled information of 66% of remunerations which means that we can inform you that salaries vary between £20,000 - £40,000. This is according to professional experience, training or knowledge, among other criteria, thus obtaining an average salary of £24,834.

It seems that the labour market is willing to meet your expectations as there are currently 783 vacancies that match your search criteria. If you haven't visited us more than a week ago, the following data could be interesting for you because in the last 7 days, 251 new vacancies were posted, from the total of 949 offers published last month.We hope that one of them is the missing piece to your puzzle!

View full trends

Top locations

Loading map...

Top locations in Medway hiring now:

Social login

JobisJob Tutorial

Visit our Help Centre

Share Options

Filter jobs by

Related sections

My recent searches
You have no recent searches at the moment.
Use our Job Search to find your new job.

Refine your search

My recent searches
Medway