Assistant Jobs in Plymouth

1 to 10 of 302 vacancies

Sort by:  Date | Relevance

Premier Job Offers

Assistant Accountant  

Butler Rose - Plymouth

If this job is of interest to you, click 'apply' now. If you would like to discuss any other potential opportunities within Finance, you can call the Butler Rose office in Exeter for a confidential discussion...

from: jobsite.co.uk

ADMIN ASSISTANT  

Holy Cross Catholic Primary School - Plymouth

Grade B – 25 hours per week, 39 weeks per year / Required as soon as possible School Address: 2 Beaumont Rd, St Judes, Plymouth, PL4 9BE Closing Date: Wednesday 10 May 2017 at midday ADMIN ASSISTANT

from: jobs.localworld.co.uk - 4 days ago

Assistant Quantity Surveyor  

Sphere Solutions Ltd - Plymouth, Devon, South West

With regional offices throughout the South, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced environment each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. • Have... From £25,000 to £30,000 per annum Car / Car Allowance, Pension & more

from: careerstructure.com (+2 sources) - 3 days ago

Assistant Accountant  

Page Personnel Finance - Plymouth, Devon, South West

On a day to day basis, the successful candidate will be responsible for: Preparing accounts up to trial balance Client Details Ad hoc reporting £28000 - £32000 per annum

Register your CV

from: totaljobs.com (+1 source) - 11 days ago

Teaching Assistant  

Hays - Plymouth, Devon, South West

The successful candidate will have Teaching Assistant experience within Key Stage 2 and have an extensive knowledge of the curriculum. A Mathematics qualification is desirable for this role. You will need... £50.00 - £65.00 per day

Register your CV

from: totaljobs.com (+3 sources) - 4 days ago

Part I Architectural Assistant  

RGB Recruitment ltd - Plymouth

This Part I Architectural Assistant role will involve working on a wide variety of projects including Education, Commercial, and Healthcare although it will focus on MOD and MOJ projects. Due to the nature... £15000 - £20000 per annum

Register your CV

from: jobsite.co.uk (+2 sources) - 3 days ago

Teaching Assistant  

Hays - Plymouth, Devon, South West

The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience in group and 1:1 intervention. A knowledge of the current curriculum and relevant experience of working with children in an educational setting... £50.00 - £60.00 per day

Register your CV

from: totaljobs.com (+2 sources) - 5 days ago

Sales Assistants Immediate Start  

SLS Recruitment - Plymouth

If you are looking for a self employed opportunity to be a part of a successful and passionate team in a vibrant company representing clients in residential campaigns and think you would be the ideal Sales... £250 - 450 Per Week Per W

Register your CV

from: jobsite.co.uk (+3 sources) - Yesterday

Customer Assistant - 21-34 hours - Woolwell - Plymouth  

lidl - Plymouth

Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude Working as part of a diverse and dedicated team, you will love the buzz and energy...

from: uk.jobdiagnosis.com - 3 days ago

Healthcare Assistant  

NORTH DEVON HOSPICE CARE TRUST - Plymouth

Last year we cared for 144 patients on our 7 Bedded Unit which is based in our beautiful grounds at Deer Park in Barnstaple. 90% of these patients had a cancer diagnosis and the remaining 10% were referred...

from: jobs.localworld.co.uk - 14 days ago

Register your CV
Post your CV now with our Partner
and let the perfect job offer find you!

Accounts Assistant  

Brite Recruitment Services - Plymouth, Devon

* A commitment to follow set procedures, systems and regulations taking ownership for tasks as well as working as part of a team * Producing invoices and calculating invoices from requests received for... £13.51/hour

Register your CV

from: CV-library.co.uk (+1 source) - 4 days ago


Get email alerts for: Assistant Jobs in Plymouth Devon

You can cancel email alerts at any time. We will not share your email address with anyone.

Top locations

Loading map...

Top locations near Plymouth hiring now Assistant Jobs:

Social login

JobisJob Tutorial

Visit our Help Centre

Share Options

Filter jobs by

Related sections

My recent searches
You have no recent searches at the moment.
Use our Job Search to find your new job.

Refine your search

My recent searches
Assistant in Plymouth Devon