Clinical Data Administrator Jobs
Davanti Solutions - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, South East (+1 location)
3. Assisting with reporting on study progress by maintaining tracking spreadsheets and systems. 6. Assisting with problem solving project issues. 1. Computer literacy e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and... Clinical Data Administrator Work careers... Up to £22,000 per annum
from: cwjobs.co.uk (+1 source) - 2 days ago
Juice Resource Solutions - Paris
* Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned * University or college degree (life science preferred) * Computer literacy (word processing and spreadsheet... Clinical Data Administrator careers...
from: jobsite.co.uk - Yesterday
Clinical Professionals - Berkshire
- Provide admin support to global study teams - Experience of maintaining TMF/eTMF - Maintain and update TMF documents Clinical Project Administrator The Role: part time clinical data manager...
from: jobsite.co.uk (+3 sources) - 2 days ago
- Users are also interested in
- What is the average salary for Clinical Data Administrator?
- JobisJob Forum: Start a Discussion and Share your Insights Join
St Andrew's Healthcare - Nottinghamshire (+2 locations)
This is a varied and demanding role in a busy environment. You will be expected to be flexible, work both as part of a team and independently. Confidentiality and effective communication are paramount... clinical data management home based...
from: reed.co.uk (+2 sources) - 13 days ago
Better Prospects - Amersham, Buckinghamshire (+1 location)
- Contribute to the development and execution of the Managed Access Agreement Data Collection in line with NICE guidelines - Excellent IT skills and an ability to work in a methodical, structured manner... sap master data administrator jobs... 18000.00
from: reed.co.uk (+2 sources) - 9 days ago
Hays - Watford, Hertfordshire, South East (+1 location)
Hays EA is a trading division of Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited and acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying... remote clinical data manager jobs... £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annumRegister your CV
from: totaljobs.com (+1 source) - Yesterday
Nuffield Health - Epsom, Surrey (+1 location)
Take responsibility for the routine maintenance of the OH IT system to include uploading of new employee data sets, registering new staff, removal of leavers from the live data sets and any other system... clinical project administrator... 18000.00
from: reed.co.uk (+1 source) - 2 days ago
Nuffield Health - Eastleigh, Hampshire (+1 location)
Demonstrate high standards of integrity and honestyThis role effectively contributes to maintaining a professional effective Business Office that supports all areas of the hospital. To ensure the capture... 14500.00
from: reed.co.uk (+1 source) - 6 days ago
Excellent communication skills (face to face and by telephone) will be required in order to influence staff from all levels of the Trust to adhere to the Trusts key performance indicators for incident...
from: uk.jobdiagnosis.com - Yesterday
Bupa - Glasgow, Scotland (+1 location)
* Ensure compliance with data protection, ISO 9001:2000 accreditation, the National Care Standards and Wellness quality management system Permanent, Part Time, 7.5 hours per week ( 1 day or 2 half days)... 16000.00
from: reed.co.uk (+3 sources) - 7 days ago
Get email alerts for: Clinical Data Administrator Jobs
You can cancel email alerts at any time. We will not share your email address with anyone.