Security Developed Vetting Jobs
MASS Branded - St Neots
The role will include internal auditing, assessing Company infrastructure and data to identify vulnerabilities caused by weaknesses or flaws in software and hardware, which could expose the infrastructure... £40-42K
from: jobsite.co.uk (+1 source) - 9 days ago
Mi5 - London (+1 location)
Current team members have a wide variety of skills, knowledge and experience within the IT security field, many of which have been honed and developed during their time across a number of roles in the... £54,788
from: jobsite.co.uk (+6 sources) - 15 days ago
DataSource - Manchester, North West
If you are looking for a role and a team that will challenge you to achieve success for our customers then providing you have the skills and the ability to achieve Government clearance we want to hear... £30000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits!Register your CV
from: totaljobs.com (+1 source) - Yesterday
- Users are also interested in
- What is the average salary for Security Developed Vetting?
- JobisJob Forum: Start a Discussion and Share your Insights Join
Datasource Computer Employment Ltd - Manchester
If you are looking for a role and a team that will challenge you to achieve success for our customers then providing you have the skills and the ability to achieve Government clearance we want to hear... £30k - £35k pa + Great Benefits!
from: jobsite.co.uk - Yesterday
Sopra Steria Recruitment Ltd - London
- Experience of working in a range of project delivery environments, with targets set and reviewed on a weekly basis Excellent opportunity Business Analyst for to work onsite for one of our Public Sector... £450 per day
from: jobsite.co.uk (+2 sources) - 2 days ago
CGI - Leatherhead, Surrey, South East
* Clearance: As you may be working on secure government projects you will need to hold a current UK Security Clearance. Furthermore, we ask that all candidates be eligible and willing to undergo Developed... £28000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
from: cwjobs.co.uk (+2 sources) - 7 days ago
Outsource UK Limited - Glasgow
- Monitoring, installation, configuration, management and maintenance of the UNIX Solaris Systems, to ensure secure services with minimum downtime. - Must possess well developed conflict-resolution skills... £425 - £450 p day
from: jobsite.co.uk - 2 days ago
Datasource Computer Employment Ltd - Gloucestershire
- Basic sheet metal work for simple fabrication e.g. guillotine operations, folding/bending, drilling and punching holes, fitting rivet nuts, tapping and die cut screw threads. - Ensuring appropriate communication...
from: jobsite.co.uk - Yesterday
Raytheon Systems Ltd - Manchester, Lancashire, North West
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows...
from: cwjobs.co.uk - 12 days ago
Identifi Global Resources Limited - Gloucester
Application Developer is required to join the Application Development Team to support existing critical services and to develop new services to meet business requirements. We are looking for a developer... 29k with great benefits
from: jobsite.co.uk - 8 days ago
Get email alerts for: Security Developed Vetting Jobs
You can cancel email alerts at any time. We will not share your email address with anyone.