Shuttering Joiner Jobs Forum

Start a New Discussion

This Forum has been created for sharing knowledge, experiences and opinions between users and for professional growth.

  • Diploma Last updated by Paul: 08-Aug-2017

    Can somebody advice a course to get a diploma as a shuttering joiner?

    Add comment
    • I wouldn’t be able to give you the name of any specific given course, but when you make your research try to make sure your diploma covers both formwork and joinery. It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes they’re not both covered and really the wider the scope of your training the better chances you have to get a decent job.

      04-Aug-2017 Reply to Steve
      • Thanks mate, I’ll keep it in mind.

        04-Aug-2017 Reply to John
    • Most shuttering joiners served there time as a shuttering joiner
      But you can do a nvq at most training collages you will receive a blue skilled worker card and will have no problem getting work with this Cscs card

      08-Aug-2017 Reply to Paul
    Add comment

Latest Job Offers

Shuttering Joiner Jobs

Related Forums