Assistant Mental Health Jobs in London
Central Care Recruitment - London
- Comply with all relevant policies & procedures, including but not limited to: Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Customer Care, Equality & Diversity, the Code of Conduct etc. *Please note the above outlined... £9.25 - £9.75/hourRegister your CV
from: CV-library.co.uk - 13 days ago
Health Recruit Network - London
We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies... £7.42 to £16 Per hour
from: socialcare.co.uk - 17 days ago
Your World Nursing - London
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Essential Criteria: NMC PMVA/MAPA Training 1 year NHS experience Flexible shift pattern Full time agency Your World Healthcare is a leading...
from: staffnurse.com (+1 source) - 21 days ago
- Users are also interested in
- What is the average salary for Assistant Mental Health in London?
- JobisJob Forum: Start a Discussion and Share your Insights Join
This nursing home is a 20 bed special care unit for people with behavioural problems and dementia.
from: socialcare.co.uk - 24 days ago
Your World Nursing - London
This position is available on a full, part time or ad-hoc basis to start on 28/11/2016 with a pay of £10-£16 per hour . To be successful in this role you will possess the following Essential Criteria:...
from: staffnurse.com - 21 days ago
Are you a health care assistant and interested in working in nursing homes? Pulse has exciting opportunities for working in a nursing homes within London . These new opportunities are at : *The limes Nursing...
from: healthjobs.co.uk - 19 days ago
Medacs Healthcare - London
Benefits of being a Medacs Healthcare Registered Mental Health Nurse.*Your choice of shifts.*Daily payroll*Fast track registration*Experienced recruitment consultants*24-hour support service*Free mandatory... £14.92 - £27.00/Hour
from: staffnurse.com (+3 sources) - 24 days ago
Berry Technical - London
* Assist the Director of Quality and Nursing in supporting the members of the specialist clinical expertise team to ensure that the network operates as the key vehicle for achieving the service transformation... £375 - £500/dayRegister your CV
from: CV-library.co.uk - 19 days ago
Caritas Recruitment - North London
Please apply immediately to be considered or contact Gemma at Caritas (extension 3663) to discuss the role in more detail. To be considered you must a minimum of 12 months recent mental health experience... £10/hourRegister your CV
from: CV-library.co.uk (+2 sources) - 26 days ago
Get email alerts for: Assistant Mental Health Jobs in London
You can cancel email alerts at any time. We will not share your email address with anyone.