Charity Finance Jobs in London

1 to 10 of 466 vacancies

Sort by:  Date | Relevance

Related Jobs:  Finance Officer Charity LondonCharity BirminghamCharity LondonCharity Shop LondonFinance London

Grants Programme Manager – Global Children’s Charity  

PLAN UK - London, EC1V

As Grants Programme Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team to improve impact and achieve objectives on time and on budget for a portfolio of overseas projects, in compliance with donor standards and internal processes. The post holder... £40,828 - £42,976 per annum

from: Jobs.guardian.com - 11 days ago

Grants Programme Manager – Global Children’s Charity  

CHM - London, EC1V

As Grants Programme Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team to improve impact and achieve objectives on time and on budget for a portfolio of overseas projects, in compliance with donor standards and internal processes. The post holder... £40,828 per annum

from: jobs.thirdsector.co.uk - 11 days ago

Director of Finance  

Prospectus - Westminster, London

The Caxton Foundation was set up in 2011 to support individuals who were infected with Hepatitis C as a result of contaminated NHS blood, blood products and tissue. It is one of a group of five organisations which support people infected with HIV and/or... Circa £50,000

from: jobs.thirdsector.co.uk - 4 days ago

Share with us why charity finance is the job for you!

Business Analyst (UK Children's Charity)  

Refreshing Recruitment - London, South East

A UK based charity with a global presence, requires a talented Business Analyst to join their IT team in a newly created Business Analyst role. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a friendly organisation and make a real impact. This... £40000 - £41000 per annum + flexibility

from: cwjobs.co.uk - 7 days ago

PART TIME - Finance Administration Manager - CHARITY  

Orchard Recruitment - North London, London

The role is a PART TIME Finance Administration Manager working either daily (4 hours) or 3 full days per week (flexible) for a North London based CHARITY... The role provided the strategic leadership to the Finance functions to the professional standards... 18.00

Register your CV

from: reed.co.uk - 19 days ago

Finance Controller - Bootstrap Company  

BOOTSTRAP COMPANY - Dalston, Hackney, E8 3DL

You will lead the finance strategy and accounting for Bootstrap Company, one of the oldest Social Enterprises in the UK. Bootstrap is a Charity operating in Hackney committed to alleviate poverty through improving access to enterprise and culture. We... £35-38k pro rata dependent on experience

from: Jobs.guardian.com - 5 days ago

Investment Manager (Social Investment Fund) – Charity/Bank  

CHM - London EC4A

Would you like a career in the social investment market? With a successful track record in a finance/property/business environment or the charitable sector itself, you will have a passion for combining financial skills with making a difference in the...

from: jobs.thirdsector.co.uk (+1 source) - 14 days ago

Team Manager - Charity Recruitment  

GSR2R - London, South East

My client is looking for a Team Manager in recruitment, you will be taking on a team of 6; 5 Recruitment Consultants and 1 admin recruiting Fundraising Professionals mainly on a permanent basis to Charities and Not for Profit Clients. It's not important... From £35,000 to £40,000 per annum Expected OTE £75k-80k

from: totaljobs.com - 5 days ago

Audit Senior - Charities  

Pro-Tax Recruitment Group - City Of London, London

My client, a Top 30 firm based in the centre of London is looking for an Audit Senior to come in to their team, someone who has had previous experience working with charities. The role will be approximately 70% Audit and the other 30% will be split between...

Register your CV

from: reed.co.uk - 5 days ago

Register your CV
Post your CV now with our Partner
and receive job offers perfect for you!

Director of Finance  

TPP Not for Profit - London

In order to be considered for this role, you will be CCAB Qualified (or equivalent) with significant experience working in a senior financial post in the not for profit sector. You will be an exceptional communicator, commercially astute and combine a... £60000 per annum + pro rata

from: jobs.thirdsector.co.uk - 10 days ago


Get email alerts for Charity Finance Jobs in London

Top locations

Loading map...

Top locations near London hiring now Charity Finance Jobs:

Contacts you may have


Jobisjob Tutorial

Other information

Share Options

Filter jobs by

Related sections

My recent searches
You have no recent searches at the moment.
Use our Job Search to find your new job.

Refine your search

My recent searches
Charity Finance in London