Electrical Maintenance Engineer job descriptionPost Job
Electrical Maintenance Engineers have the responsibility of providing support, and fixing machines. They may work in manufacturing, or processing environments. These professionals are paid good salaries, however they may be expected to work on shift systems, as their business may be open twenty four hours a day.
An Electrical Maintenance Engineer usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Training production teams
• Repairing machinery and equipment
• Maintaining manufacturing processes
• Improving systems
• Providing support and recommendations
• Adhering to health and safety regulations
• Liaising with different departments
• Proving prompt and valuable service
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for electrical maintenance engineer.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for electrical maintenance engineer.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for electrical maintenance engineer.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for electrical maintenance engineer.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for electrical maintenance engineer.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for electrical maintenance engineer.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Jobs
Latest Job Offers
£40000 - £42000/annum Competitive Benefits + plenty of O
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Shepton Mallet, England
Up to £28000 per annum
£39,000 - £41,000 Per Annum
Most Popular Job Searches
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer Supervisor
- University Maintenance Electrical
- Industrial Electrical Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance Water
- Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Maintenance Manager
- Electrical Maintenance Hospital
- Electrical Maintenance Fitter
- Electrical Maintenance Contract
Related Job Descriptions
- Air Conditioning
- Architectural Technician
- Building Surveying
- Construction Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Estate Agency
- Estate Agent
- Facilities Management
- Housing Officer
- Land Surveyor
- Property Manager
- Property Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Site Engineer
- Site Manager
- Town Planning