Centre Manager job descriptionFREE Job Posting
Overseeing the daily activities and duties at a centre is the direct responsibility of a Centre Manager. They handle the security, operational and financial matters while overseeing the booking of resources.
A Centre Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Managing a Centre
• Preparing weekly or monthly reports
• Attending management meetings
• Taking advantage of business opportunities
• Performing administrative duties
• Overseeing the upkeep of the building
• Supervising staff
• Handling daily ad hoc responsibilities
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for centre manager.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for centre manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for centre manager.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for centre manager.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for centre manager.
Centre Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
From £75,000 to £80,000 per annum + Package
Dumfries & Galloway
19,380.00 per year
£21,811 – £27,505 (FTE)
Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West
From £24,000 to £30,000 per annum
From £25,000 to £27,500 per annum plus bonus plus PHI plus benefits
Most Popular Job Searches
- Accident Repair Centre Manager
- Business Centre Manager
- Senior Call Centre Manager
- Childrens Contact Centre Manager
- Children S Centre Manager
- Childrens Centre Manager
- Community Centre Manager
- Interim Contact Centre Manager
- Contact Centre Manager
- Control Centre Manager
Related Job Descriptions