Customer Service Advisor job descriptionFREE Job Posting
Managing client communications is the chief responsibility of a Customer Service Advisor. These professionals interact directly with potential, new and existing clients. They work to provide quality customer service, while increasing the company’s revenues through increased sales. Their jobs are usually challenging, involving high demand situations and constant job stressors. However, they employ stress management and coping skills in their daily activities.
A Customer Service Advisor usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Handling enquiries
• Answering incoming calls
• Offering customers products and services
• Performing administrative functions
• Updating client accounts
• Processing customer correspondence
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service advisor.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for customer service advisor.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service advisor.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service advisor.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for customer service advisor.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for customer service advisor.
Customer Service Advisor Jobs14,332 search results
Latest Job Offers
£300-400 per week
£300-400 per week
£8.50 - 8.50 per hour
Bristol, Avon, South West
£18000 - £20000 per annum + £500-800+ per month bonus
Altrincham, Cheshire, North West
£15k - £20k
South West, Somerset
Scotland, Edinburgh & Lothians
West Midlands, Warwickshire
Wales, South Wales
Most Popular Job Searches
- Inbound Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor Bolton
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor Kent
- Customer Service Advisor Bradford
- Customer Service Advisor Portsmouth
- Customer Service Advisor Preston
- Customer Service Advisor Slough
- Santander Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor Salford
Related Job Descriptions