Customer Service Advisor job descriptionFREE Job Posting
Managing client communications is the chief responsibility of a Customer Service Advisor. These professionals interact directly with potential, new and existing clients. They work to provide quality customer service, while increasing the company’s revenues through increased sales. Their jobs are usually challenging, involving high demand situations and constant job stressors. However, they employ stress management and coping skills in their daily activities.
A Customer Service Advisor usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Handling enquiries
• Answering incoming calls
• Offering customers products and services
• Performing administrative functions
• Updating client accounts
• Processing customer correspondence
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service advisor.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service advisor.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service advisor.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for customer service advisor.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for customer service advisor.
Customer Service Advisor Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Jarrow, Tyne And Wear
Averages £250 - £450 PW
Morden, Surrey, South East
Welwyn Garden City
From £8 to £9 per hour
Cambridge, East Anglia
Most Popular Job Searches
- Auto Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor Banks
- Centre Customer Service Advisor
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Inbound Customer Service Advisor
- NHS Customer Service Advisor
- Night Customer Service Advisor
- Retail Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish Customer Service Advisor
- Temporary Customer Service Advisor
Related Job Descriptions