Customer Service Advisor job descriptionFREE Job Posting
Managing client communications is the chief responsibility of a Customer Service Advisor. These professionals interact directly with potential, new and existing clients. They work to provide quality customer service, while increasing the company’s revenues through increased sales. Their jobs are usually challenging, involving high demand situations and constant job stressors. However, they employ stress management and coping skills in their daily activities.
A Customer Service Advisor usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Handling enquiries
• Answering incoming calls
• Offering customers products and services
• Performing administrative functions
• Updating client accounts
• Processing customer correspondence
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service advisor.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service advisor.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service advisor.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for customer service advisor.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for customer service advisor.
Customer Service Advisor Jobs
Latest Job Offers
£18131 pa + Benefits
£0 - 15k per year + Bonus
£5.31 (under 18), £6.45 (18-20), £6.78 (21-24), £7.20 (25+) per hour, plus excellent benefits
£16,000 - £17,000 PA
£14250 - £16000 per annum
£17000 - £18000 per annum
£17,004 + 20% Attendance Allowance + Benefits
£16,000 - £24,000
Most Popular Job Searches
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Inbound Customer Service Advisor
- NHS Customer Service Advisor
- Night Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor Phone
- Portuguese Customer Service Advisor
- Retail Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish Customer Service Advisor
- Temporary Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor Trainee
Related Job Descriptions