Maintenance Manager job descriptionFREE Job Posting
Handling the upkeep and maintenance of a company, facility or location is the job of a Maintenance Manager. Considering and resolving any issues that are operational, environmental, or ecological in nature falls under their department. They look at schedules, hire competent staff and prepare these employees to handle any eventuality. As costs always fluctuate and equipment is always breaking down, it is important for them to also manage their expenditure and budgets.
This job offers a good salary and provides the opportunity to produce results on a daily basis in your job. Companies provide allowances for uniform and petrol, including other benefits like health care, pension, insurance and vacation days.
A Maintenance Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Designing maintenance programs
• Researching for new equipment
• Handling the training and development needs of new hires
• Implementing preventative maintenance programs
• Adhering to safety regulations
• Enforcing industry requirements
• Performing human resource responsibilities
• Assessing risks
• Managing expenditure and budgets
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for maintenance manager.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for maintenance manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for maintenance manager.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for maintenance manager.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for maintenance manager.
Maintenance Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
£35k - 40k per year + pension
Ohio, United States
20000-22000 Per Annum Pro Rata for Part Time
West Molesey, Surrey, South East
£30,000 - £40,000 Negotiable
Ohio, United States
£26,364 per year + overtime
Most Popular Job Searches
- Building Maintenance Manager
- Building Services Maintenance Manager
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager
- Assistant Maintenance Manager
- Tesco Maintenance Manager
- School Maintenance Manager
- Regional Maintenance Manager
- Quarry Maintenance Manager
- Property Maintenance Manager
- Plant Maintenance Manager
Related Job Descriptions