Maintenance Manager job descriptionPost Job
Handling the upkeep and maintenance of a company, facility or location is the job of a Maintenance Manager. Considering and resolving any issues that are operational, environmental, or ecological in nature falls under their department. They look at schedules, hire competent staff and prepare these employees to handle any eventuality. As costs always fluctuate and equipment is always breaking down, it is important for them to also manage their expenditure and budgets.
This job offers a good salary and provides the opportunity to produce results on a daily basis in your job. Companies provide allowances for uniform and petrol, including other benefits like health care, pension, insurance and vacation days.
A Maintenance Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Designing maintenance programs
• Researching for new equipment
• Handling the training and development needs of new hires
• Implementing preventative maintenance programs
• Adhering to safety regulations
• Enforcing industry requirements
• Performing human resource responsibilities
• Assessing risks
• Managing expenditure and budgets
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for maintenance manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for maintenance manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for maintenance manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for maintenance manager.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for maintenance manager.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for maintenance manager.
Maintenance Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
£40000 - £52000/annum + great benefits
£25 - £26 per hour
Up to £30122.41 per annum
£28000 - £34000 per annum + Paid Overtime
Milton Keynes, England
Up to £27000 per annum + Package
Most Popular Job Searches
- School Maintenance Manager
- Repair Maintenance Manager
- Regional Maintenance Manager
- Property Maintenance Manager
- Interim Maintenance Manager
- Industrial Maintenance Manager
- Housing Maintenance Manager
- Hotel Maintenance Manager
- Foundry Maintenance Manager
- Tesco Maintenance Manager
Related Job Descriptions