Maintenance Manager job descriptionPost Job
Handling the upkeep and maintenance of a company, facility or location is the job of a Maintenance Manager. Considering and resolving any issues that are operational, environmental, or ecological in nature falls under their department. They look at schedules, hire competent staff and prepare these employees to handle any eventuality. As costs always fluctuate and equipment is always breaking down, it is important for them to also manage their expenditure and budgets.
This job offers a good salary and provides the opportunity to produce results on a daily basis in your job. Companies provide allowances for uniform and petrol, including other benefits like health care, pension, insurance and vacation days.
A Maintenance Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Designing maintenance programs
• Researching for new equipment
• Handling the training and development needs of new hires
• Implementing preventative maintenance programs
• Adhering to safety regulations
• Enforcing industry requirements
• Performing human resource responsibilities
• Assessing risks
• Managing expenditure and budgets
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for maintenance manager.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for maintenance manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for maintenance manager.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for maintenance manager.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for maintenance manager.
Maintenance Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Surrey, South East
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Stamford, Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire, East Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits+career development
Wokingham, Berkshire, South East
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
£38k - 42k per year
Alton, Hampshire, Hampshire, South East
£32k - 35k per year + Benefits
Yeovil, Somerset, South West
From £25,000 to £34,000 per annum Van, Phone, Laptop, Private Mediacal
South East London, London, South East
£7.88 - £8.26 per hour
Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car, Pension
West Midlands, Leicester
£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
London, South East
Most Popular Job Searches
- School Maintenance Manager
- Resort Maintenance Manager
- Repair Maintenance Manager
- Regional Maintenance Manager
- Property Maintenance Manager
- Industrial Maintenance Manager
- Housing Maintenance Manager
- Hotel Maintenance Manager
- Highway Maintenance Manager
- NHS Maintenance Manager
Related Job Descriptions