Financial Consultant job descriptionPost Job
Understanding fiscal issues and providing guidance to clients are some of the many tasks of a Financial Consultant. A Consultant may research, analyse, forecast, sell financial products, develop strategies, prepare reports and perform many other fiscal related activities. Having certifications or being a part of professional associations is helpful to their career, like being a member of the Society for Financial Advisors (MSFA) or having a Certificate in Financial Planning (CFP).
Professionals who have many years of service in the financial industry or an excellent record of accomplishment are more successful in this position. Clients will be quick to trust their expert advice based on those facts. Consultants with their own businesses work long, demanding hours to thrive in their jobs. They earn excellent salaries working with companies. One who sells many fiscal products earns even greater compensation.
A Financial Consultant usually performs any of the following tasks:
• Performing in-depth analysis
• Meeting client requirements
• Developing fiscal measures
• Advising clients
• Researching information related to financial products
• Selling financial products
• Negotiating sales targets
• Communicating with financial services providers
• Following market trends
• Reporting on fiscal matters
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for financial consultant.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for financial consultant.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for financial consultant.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for financial consultant.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for financial consultant.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for financial consultant.
Financial Consultant Jobs
Latest Job Offers
South East, Berkshire, Reading
£32000 - £60000/annum
Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
South East, Berkshire, Maidenhead
South East, City of London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
London, South East, UK
Most Popular Job Searches
- Financial Consultant Graduate Scheme
- Financial Consultant Companies
- Junior Financial Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant Financial Services
- Financial Sales Consultant
- Financial Research Business Consultant
- Financial Crime Consultant
- Financial Business Development Consultant
- Consultant Financial Services
- Senior Consultant Economic Financial Consulting
Related Job Descriptions
- Accounts Assistant
- Asset Management
- Audit Manager
- Bank Manager
- Company Accountant
- Credit Control
- Finance Analyst
- Finance Director
- Finance Manager
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Planning Manager
- Financial Services
- Fraud Investigator
- Insurance Sales
- Internal Audit
- Investment Analyst
- Management Accountant
- Purchase Ledger
- Risk Management
- Trainee Accountant