Marketing Manager job descriptionPost Job
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the management of the company’s marketing team as well as being overly responsible for establishing and maintaining marketing strategies, analysing market trends and identifying new markets ahead of competitors’ products or services. The skills required for this job include creativity and a high degree of organisation. A good standard of written and verbal communication is needed as well as the ability to motivate and manage the marketing team. Producing effective marketing strategies and the ability to meet business objectives are also key skills
The average salary for this role is £36,000 per year, with previous managerial experience essential. Experience in marketing is also necessary as are excellent communication and presentation skills. A bachelor’s degree in marketing or another related field is required for most positions in the sector, as is computer competence in related applications and programmes.
Marketing managers are in charge of marketing or in some cases, sales teams. It is their responsibility to maximise the company’s revenue through sales or advertising. They are also directly responsible for attaining a high level of customer satisfaction. In order to do this, they generate sales and marketing strategies to achieve this objective.
Functions of Sales Consultants include:
• Prepare financial and marketing reports
• Present marketing data and ideas
• Implement company marketing policies
• Assess the productivity of the sales or marketing departments
• Train incumbent staff for managerial positions
• Manage, draft, interview, hire and make redundant employees
• Collaborate with other company departments or branches
• Review and approve adverts, newsletters, and other marketing documentation
• Manage the business’ web presence
• Network to create new business prospects and clientele
• Go to company functions, events, promotional meetings, and conferences
• Chair meetings
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for marketing manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for marketing manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for marketing manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for marketing manager.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for marketing manager.
Salaries According to our data this is the average salary range offered for marketing manager.
Marketing Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
£25,000.00 to £26,000.00 per year
Torlundy, PH33 6SQ
Most Popular Job Searches
- Sports Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Shopping Centre Marketing Manager
- Shopper Marketing Manager
- Services Marketing Manager
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Senior Partner Marketing Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Senior Customer Marketing Manager
- Senior Content Marketing Manager
Related Job Descriptions
- Account Director
- Brand Manager
- Direct Marketing Executive
- Events Management
- Events Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Internal Communications
- Market Research
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Executive
- Music Industry
- Online Marketing
- Product Manager
- Public Relations
- Web Designer